New England has had it’s fair share of tough weather over the last few years. During the variety of hurricanes, nor’easters and blizzards, you may have found yourself without power for a long period of time. Here are a few reasons to invest in a generator for your home you may have not thought of.
- Keep your furnace running in the cold weather or AC on in the summer. This will prevent pipes from freezing and keep your family, and pets comfortable.
- Provide you with hot water heating.
- Keep your sump pump system running.
- Keep your stove running so you can cook and your refrigerator on so your food will keep.
- Keep your alarm system on.
- Provide power for computers, wi-fi and communications.
- Continue to provide power for medical equipment.
How the Generac Standby Generator works:
When you experience a power outage in your home, your generac generator will detect there is a problem. Within seconds, it will automatically turn on and provide your home with power until the utility is restored, whether it’s 2 hours or 2 weeks.
This works even if you’re not home so you can have peace of mind while you’re at work or away on vacation.
Our Generac Generators also run off of propane or natural gas, which makes it easier to maintain as no manual fueling is necessary.
You can have a generator power your entire home or you can run it for specific appliances. We’ll install your electrical hook up so there’s no need to run extension cords and hope that you have it done correctly.
With the variety of weather we experience all year long in New England, a generator is a worthwhile investment for your home.
Standby generators are also a good investment for your home’s resale value, in addition to saving you money during power outages.