At Wilson Brothers
- No experienced needed. We will train!
- For new HVAC Technicians, be prepared to learn. We will provide you with in-house training where you will gain hands on experience with state of the art equipment.
- You will always feel like part of a team. We make sure to pair new techs with more experienced techs so you will always feel supported on the job.
- There is room for advancement. At Wilson Brothers, we work to provide our techs with a clear path for advancement for a fulfilling career.
- You are part of our family. Wilson Brothers is a growing company but you will see how our growing family only provides more support and resources for our techs!
- Assist in HVAC system installations, service and maintenance.
- Support experienced tech with properly inventoried trucks and maintaining a clean and organized job site.
- Establish an excellent rapport with your customers through our on-site training program.
- Arrive on time to all jobs ready to provide first-class customer service to our customers on a daily basis.
- Adhere to all safety and handbook policies.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Physically able and willing
- Attention to detail
- Efficient computer skills
- Goal oriented
- Reliable and responsible
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401K plan
- Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Account
- Fitted and customized company gear (hats & sweatshirts with company logo)
- Great Company Culture
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org