1. Do you have hot or cold rooms in the house?
A new, properly installed system can yield the same temperature from one end of the house to the other.
2. Do you have to turn up the television or stereo when your heat or a/c comes on?
With today’s technology whisper quiet high efficiency equipment is available.
3. Do you throw away hundreds of dollars every year running an inefficient heating or cooling system?
If your system dates back to the Carter administration (1977-1981) or before, a new system will pay for itself in energy/fuel savings alone. Example: a 20-year old furnace operates at roughly 55% efficiency. Replacing it with a 90% Trane or American Standard variable speed two-stage furnace will increase your AFUE to 92%. If your current gas bill is $200/month, It would drop to $120/month. That’s an $80 saving per month or $960 per year or $19,200 over the next twenty years … savings in fuel cost alone!
4. Do you have to wear a sweatshirt or wrap yourself in a blanket when you’re “relaxing” at home?
Variable speed two-stage furnaces, hydro-air, and radiant heating can stop drafts in your home.
5. Do you feel that you just can’t get completely comfortable in your home?
With today’s technology we can get your home exactly the way you want it — for example: 70 degrees with 45% humidity, dust/pollen free filtered air, and NO DRAFTS.
Call us to set up a free evaluation or fill out our Estimate Form to see what we can do for your total, all-season, home comfort today!